Comment 1: This evening I’m ONLY going to drink beer. I don’t like beer, so I won’t drink it very fast. The idea is not to get too inebriated with colleagues and drone on or insult anyone. If I stick to this, I’ll get a bottle of Laithwaites Champers on Tuesday night + Franny and Zooey by Salinger + Bell Jar by Slyvia Plath + An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth by Chris Hadfield. If I mess up and drink Tequilla, I’ll end up not reading these books till I’m 50 and it’s too late…
Comment 2: Need to prepare food for work the night before, so I have time to chop veg and fruit!
FlyLady suggestion: Spend 2 minutes clearing a hot spot – e.g. the magazine rack that contains the post. (Not done.)
Breakfast: Porridge with honey. Small amount of muesli without milk.
Lunch: Pastrami sandwich with mayo.
Drinks: Coffee. 2 pints of lemonade and lime.
Alcohol: 250ml rosé at lunch time. Glass of Laithwaites champagne.
Snacks: Rocky road mini choc. 2 other chocs.
Exercise: Fast walking to station in the morning.
Note: 10st10 today so don’t qualify for new sports bra.
- Pint of bitter in the Crown.
- Pilsner in All Bar One (very tempted by all the lush bottles of wine on display)
- 12 inch burrito from Mission Burrito. Bottle of Corona.
- Bitter at Browns
- Revolution: Bottle of beer. Two shots of flavoured vodka.
- Yates – Downes beer followed by Hendricks and Tonic x 2
- After Dark – vodka and red bull
- A few polos
(Not sure if I’ve remembered everything …)
Back at home: Salted caramel on baguette.