Comment 1: Need to remember to download new audiobooks from librivox or podcasts from the BBC every day. Unless it’s something new, I struggle to get to sleep. If I’m tired, I eat more.
Comment 2: Was reluctant to go for a swim, but enjoyed the swim, sauna and steam room (especially as I had them all to myself). Am starting to get the hang of my goggles.
Breakfast: Porridge with honey.
Lunch: Stir fry.
- coca cola bonbon – offered it, so couldn’t refuse.
- 2 mini cakes at werk. Couldn’t resist – they were there.
- Hot choc – stressed as feeling not getting enough done.
- Tunnock’s wafer – tired and reluctant to start studying.
- Peanuts – tired and grumpy.
- Almond croissant from Lidl – needed cheering up after yesterday’s debacle.
- 3 figs from Lidl (only 20p each) as stressed as the practice questions I did tonight were ridiculously hard.
Dinner: Thai Beef Salad. Need to have it more often as tasty and slimming.
Drinks: Teas, coffees, cordial.
Swim: 21 minutes. After 9pm is a good time to go.